Utility Site Services offer a full array of electricity connection services. We can connect single domestic/commercial properties as well as disconnecting supplies and relocating and installing meters.
The UK electricity connections market is complex and confusing with projects generally requiring a mix of 'contestable' and 'non contestable' works. Utility Site Services are able to provide the expertise needed to provide a straightforward and most cost effective electricity connection for your project.
Our Designers, Engineers, Jointers and Civils specialists are all an integral part of the team so we believe that allows us to be competitive and gives you peace of mind that you can deal with our professionals directly to deliver your project.
Providing a customer focused one stop shop for all electricity services enables us to cut costs and project completion time. To discuss a project or to find out more, call us today on 0844 804 2505 one of our team would be happy to help.
We provide a straightforward, efficient and customer-focused service across all electricity services, including the following:
- Cable laying and civils works
- Connections including design and feasibility studies for 11kv to 33kv electrical connections
- Electricity Meter installation and/or disconnection
- Electricity Supply Disconnections
- Electricity Supply Diversions
- Electricity Supply Upgrades
- Evaluation of network point of connection quotes
- Jointing (LV and HV Live)
- New Electricity Connections
- Power Cable Installations
- Site investigation and evaluations
- Substation Installation and commissioning
- Substation removal and decommissioning
- Temporary or permanent supplies
If you would like one of our team to get in touch regarding any of our services, or you have a question you’d like answering, please fill in your details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.